Private detective Molly has an eye for detail and a strong moral compass. She’s also a rabbit. Her newest case involves a number of disappearing hamsters, but hot on their trail are Roscoe and Bailey, two of Fogsworth’s finest police detectives… who, it should be mentioned, are cats.
Lurking in the shadows are the retired military minds of the town, including an obese pug and his colourful canine henchmen, who serve a sinister mastermind. Molly must team up with the cats and build new friendships, if she’s to save the hamsters and rescue her new assistant from the clutches of the Professor.
It’s a dryly funny series for kids, about friendship, co-operation, work, and society. Kingslund picks apart adult behaviour and celebrates the things that make us different, with funny observations about life in the real-world, as seen through the eyes of animals, in the fictional, steampunk town of Fogsworth.
Bigger kids who grew up on Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Douglas Adams and Robert Rankin will enjoy the observational humour and frequent asides to the reader. Plus there’s fart jokes for everyone.
Follow the podcast
- Listen via Apple Podcasts
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via Amazon Music
- Listen via Google Podcasts
- Listen via Pocket Casts
- Listen via Podcast Addict
- Listen via Overcast
- Listen via Stitcher
- Listen via CastBox
New to podcasts? Don’t worry, it’s easy.
To listen to our latest episode and follow the podcast on an iOS device:
- Open the Podcasts app on your phone.
- Tap the “Search” tab.
- Enter Molly Whiskers and tap Search.
- Look for our name and artwork in the Shows section, and tap the artwork.
- To hear our latest episode, tap the “Latest episode” button.
- To get new episodes delivered to your device as soon as they’reready, tap the + button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
To listen to us using the built-in Google Podcasts app on your Android device:
- Open the Android app drawer.
- Open the Google Podcasts app.
- With the Explore tab open, enter Molly Whiskers in the Search field, and tap Search.
- Look for our name and artwork. It should be in the sectiona bove the “Episode results” section. Tap our artwork.
- To get new episodes delivered to your device as soon as they’re ready, tap the Subscribe button.
- To hear our latest episode, scroll past the podcast description to the list of episodes. The latest one is at the top.
If Apple or Google’s podcast apps aren’t your thing, or you’re already a Spotify user, you can listen to our podcast whether you have a premium account or a free one. To listen to and follow our podcast:
- Open the Spotify app.
- Open the Search tab.
- Search for Molly Whiskers.
- Look for our name and artwork in the “Top result” or “Podcasts” section. Click the artwork.
- To get new episodes delivered to your device as soon as they’re ready, click the Follow button.
- To hear our latest episode, look to the “All episodes” section. Our latest episode is at the top.